Your jewelry is precious. And because of that, it’s important to protect your investment.
To receive the best protection, you should obtain regular appraisals from someone qualified, and someone you trust. At Saxon’s Diamond Centers we have Graduate Gemologist Appraisers on staff.
We provide appraisals that can be used for:
- Insurance to cover loss, damage, or theft
- Estate tax valuation
We do recommend a detailed appraisal every five years. Your appraisal will include:
- Two copies (one for your records, one for your insurance provider)
- Testing and documentation
- Gem identification
- Grading analysis
- A written value assessment for current retail, estate or liquidation purposes
- A photograph of each piece for insurance (if requested)